Have we piqued your interest?
Then take a look at
ourjob ads, staff services and our values!
Working at CFP, you can expect to freely organise your own work, enjoy a high degree of autonomy and a warm and friendly environment.
Our team atmosphere is especially dynamic, creative and collegial!
What unites us?
Team spirit, open and respectful treatment and a good dose of humour and fun at work.
What drives us?
The opportunity to freely organise your own work, take responsibility and develop yourself.
What makes us special?
Flexibility, focus on solutions and hands-on attitude.
CFP as an Employer
Our staff services range from attractive training programmes through flexible working hours to fitness studio partnerships.
- perks and benefits
- good public transport & highway accessability
- cafeteria / café
- employee events
- flexible hours
- complimentary parking
- fitness studio-cooperations
- free water / coffee
- preformace bonus
- personal objective aggreement
- How do I apply?
We prefer online applications using our application form.
- Can I also submit a speculative application?
You are welcome to apply using the speculative application form.
- What is the application process?
The application process is standardised in the following steps
- Are there application deadlines to meet?
As long as you can view the job ad on our homepage, we are still in the selection process and you can apply.
- How long does the application process take?
We always try to give you feedback on the status of your application as quickly as possible.
- What professional training do you offer?
We offer training to become a clerk in wholesale and international trade, focusing on wholesales.
- How long is the training programme?
The programme usually lasts three years, but can be shortened to two years depending on qualifications.
- When does the training start?
Training usually starts on 1 August each year.
- Which departments will I be placed in?
Trainees are placed in the logistics, sales, marketing, trade marketing and accounting departments.
- Does CFP Brands also offer internships?
We offer internships depending on requirements and opportunity.
- In which departments can I do an internship?
We generally offer internships in the marketing, trade marketing, logistics, accounting and sales departments.
- How do I apply for an internship?
Please use the speculative application form when applying for an internship, as we don’t explicitly advertise for interns.