Have we piqued your interest?
Then take a look at
ourjob ads, staff services and our values!
Working at CFP, you can expect to freely organise your own work, enjoy a high degree of autonomy and a warm and friendly environment.
Our team atmosphere is especially dynamic, creative and collegial!
What unites us?
Team spirit, open and respectful treatment and a good dose of humour and fun at work.
What drives us?
The opportunity to freely organise your own work, take responsibility and develop yourself.
What makes us special?
Flexibility, focus on solutions and hands-on attitude.
CFP as an Employer
Our staff services range from attractive training programmes through flexible working hours to fitness studio partnerships.
- perks and benefits
- good public transport & highway accessability
- cafeteria / café
- employee events
- flexible hours
- complimentary parking
- fitness studio-cooperations
- free water / coffee
- preformace bonus
- personal objective aggreement
- How do I apply?
We prefer online applications using our application form.
- Can I also submit a speculative application?
You are welcome to apply using the speculative application form.
- What is the application process?
The application process is standardised in the following steps
- Are there application deadlines to meet?
As long as you can view the job ad on our homepage, we are still in the selection process and you can apply.
- How long does the application process take?
We always try to give you feedback on the status of your application as quickly as possible.
TRAINING / Dual Study program
- What professional training do you offer?
We offer training to become a clerk in wholesale and international trade, specializing in wholesales and office management. Both can also be done in connection with a bachelor's degree.
- Which subject can I take in the dual study program?
Our dual students take the subjects retail management or general management in the bachelor*s degree. Do you have other plans? Let's talk about more possibilities!
- How long is the training/dual study program?
The program usually lasts three years, but can be shortened to two years depending on qualifications. The bachelor's degree also lasts three years.
- When does the training/dual study program start?
Training usually starts on 1st of August each year. If you decide to study without training, the start is usually on 1st of October each year.
- Which departments will I be placed in?
Trainees and dual students are placed in the logistics, sales, marketing, trade marketing and accounting departments.
- Does CFP Brands also offer internships?
We offer internships depending on requirements and opportunity.
- In which departments can I do an internship?
We generally offer internships in the marketing, trade marketing, logistics, accounting and sales departments.
- How do I apply for an internship?
Please use the speculative application form when applying for an internship, as we don’t explicitly advertise for interns.